Thriving hospitality businesses keep our local economy strong. As local CPAs for restaurants and hotels, we have a vested interest in your success — a value you’ll see reflected in our high quality of service. Ready to partner with an experienced hospitality CPA? Contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
If you own a restaurant, hotel, or a similar hospitality business, you’re familiar with a fast-paced work environment. Adaptability is a must-have in the hospitality industry, as many of these businesses operate on thin profit margins and are subject to cyclical factors like weather, seasonal trends, and tourism. With so much going on, there’s not much room for error.
Of course, that’s exactly why poor accounting practices are so common among hospitality businesses; the constant rush to serve customers makes everything else seem secondary. It’s important to remember that your business, no matter how successful, won’t thrive in the long-term without an accounting strategy. But how will you find the time?
The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone. As experienced CPAs with hospitality-specific expertise, we have all the tools to get your finances in order and keep them that way. Whether you need assistance with accounts payable, consulting, budgeting, tax preparation, or a different service, Rodriguez Reiffert & Co., P.C., is the firm you want on your side.
Our Hospitality Accounting Services
Hospitality businesses handle many, many transactions each week. While that’s certainly not a bad thing, it does mean that keeping financial data in order can be a challenge. Our hospitality accounting specialists can provide you with a wide variety of services, including the following:
- Accounts payable. Need help with invoice entry, posting, or cash requirements? We’ve got you covered. We can even assist you in issuing checks, communicating with vendors, reconciling statements, and ensuring W-9 compliance.
- Tax preparation and planning. Trying to file taxes as a business owner is a nightmare without professional help. Our tax specialists help you file on time in the most efficient way possible and maximize available credits. We can also negotiate with the IRS on your behalf and prepare the necessary reports and statements.
- Business consulting. As the owner of a hospitality business, you should be focused on people, not navigating complex financial situations. Let us help you with tasks like negotiating leases or loans, finding employee retention tax credits, applying for PPP loan forgiveness, and complying with loan covenants.
- Calendar or period accounting. Struggling to keep your books in order? Let us assist with general ledger and fixed asset maintenance, sales tax preparation, and daily deposit verification. We’ll also help reconcile gift cards, franchise fees, credit cards, tips, and third-party vendor balances.
Although these are some of our most popular offerings for hospitality businesses, this is by no means an exhaustive list of our services. Our hospitality CPAs provide top-tier accounting assistance in almost every area imaginable, from cost segregation to business valuation to 401(k) audits and more.
Who Needs Hospitality Accounting Services?
With hospitality-specific expertise, our CPA firm understands the ins-and-outs of your business. That means we’re able to help you strategize in a way that general accountants can’t.
Not sure whether your business falls under our area of expertise? Here are some of the hospitality businesses we routinely work with:
- Event centers
- Country clubs
- Food and beverage distribution
- And more.
Don’t see your business on this list? No matter what type of hospitality company you own, we have a CPA with the experience to match it.
Rodriguez Reiffert & Co., P.C. : Leading CPAs for Hospitality Businesses
Don’t let anyone convince you that business isn’t personal; it’s one of the most personal things in the world, especially if you own your own company. When you’re searching for an accountant who will be privy to all of your financial information, make sure you choose someone who treats you like a partner, not a transaction.
At Rodriguez Reiffert & Co., P.C., we take pride in supporting San Antonio’s vibrant hospitality industry. We believe that when you win, we win — that’s why we do everything in our power to make sure you succeed. Ready to chat? Contact us online or give us a call at
(210) 822-9950 to schedule your free consultation today.
We are glad that you found us, and look forward to talking with you! To get started, submit a contact form and we will reach out to you within 48 hours.
We’re welcoming new business, and initial consultations are free. Mrs. Rodriguez is available to answer your questions via phone call from 9AM to 6PM CDT, Monday to Friday, and 9AM to 2PM CDT on Saturdays and will respond to emails within 48 hours — Don’t hesitate to reach out.
40 NE Loop 410, Suite 410
San Antonio, Texas 78216