Intelligent Cash Flow Management
Spending more money than you’re bringing in puts you and your business in a precarious situation. It can result in unpaid balances, poor credit, and damaged relationships. You may think that increasing your business’ income would remedy the issue, but the reality is that if you have poor cash management, it may persist.
It may also persist if you hire the wrong CPA or fail to hire one at all. You don’t just need a real solution — you deserve one. But not every CPA is prepared to truly make your cash flow issues a thing of the past.
At our firm, we center personalized solutions that work. We don’t think they will work; we know they will. Here’s how we implement intelligent cash flow management for businesses like yours:
- Design cash flow projections. If you want to maintain a positive cash flow, organization is key. We’ll help you create comprehensive weekly or monthly statements that list operating expenses, cash receipts, current cash balance, sales projections, and more.
- Review your record-keeping process. We see a lot of situations where companies could have maintained a positive cash flow with detailed records. We can implement a system that helps you accurately anticipate income and expenditures.
- Identify customers’ payment habits. As a small business owner, you probably have customers who always pay on time or early, as well as ones who are always behind. We’ll assess payment patterns to improve your cash flow estimations.
- Reduce unnecessary spending. With so much going on, it’s not uncommon for business owners to be unaware of unnecessary recurring expenses. Rest assured that our CPAs will review your financial statements to ensure you’re not paying for services you don’t need.
- Prepare budgets for everything. If you plan for every possible scenario, the likelihood of being surprised is almost nonexistent. We’ll help you create budgets for every aspect of your spending.
- Streamline your accounts. It’s much harder to keep track of expenses when they’re being withdrawn from multiple accounts. We can help you combine accounts or find strategies that make it easier to bookkeep.
- Review the numbers for inaccuracies. In some situations, negative cash flows are just the product of accounting errors. Our accountants will double-check payment dates and amounts and look for mistakes that could be affecting your budget.
- Get a small business loan. When you’re in the process of implementing cash flow solutions, you may need a small business loan to bridge the gap. We’ll help you find the optimal small business loan.