How Our CPAs Can Prepare Your Business for Tax Season
In the past, you might’ve used QuickBooks, TurboTax, and other methods to handle your business’ accounting and tax prep on your own. But now that your business is thriving, the benefits of having a trusted CPA handling your business finances and accounting are undeniable and becoming more pronounced every day.
You need more than a one-size-fits-all software. You need customized, dedicated business tax services — the kind only an experienced CPA firm can provide. That’s exactly what you get at Rodriguez Reiffert & Co.
Here are some of our most popular business tax prep services:
- Entity selection and structure with tax liability in mind
- State and federal payroll taxes
- Preparation and filing of federal income taxes
- Development and analysis of profit and loss statements
- Ensuring your business is in compliance with local and state sales tax laws
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Reducing tax liability in general
Don’t put your business at risk over failure to adhere to business tax obligation deadlines. You could face adverse action and fines if you are found in noncompliance. With an experienced CPA handling your business’ accounting and taxes, you can reduce these risks and increase your company’s profitability.